All Are Welcome
Community Forum to discuss the 2-Mill Levy
Wed • Oct 4 • Time TBD
This will be a virtual forum. More information will be available soon.
Please check back.
A mill levy that has been in place since 2013 will expire in tax year 2024. Renewing the mill levy will NOT increase tax rates.
Funds will pay for badly needed maintenance, repair and replacement of existing school facilities as well as keeping technology up to date. Specific needs include:
- Maintenance of all district buildings
- Improved safety through districtwide security upgrades
- Computer and technology upgrades
- Repair or replace roofing for the Bloomfield High Auditorium
- Heating and air conditioning repairs districtwide
- Updates and expansion of vehicle fleet
- Playground updates and safety
- Maintenance and updates of athletic facilities and equipment
- Installation of new softball field turf
325 N. Bergin Lane